[mapguide-users] MaestroAPI v3.5 - GetFullPath substitute!

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Tue Nov 15 05:51:09 EST 2011

Hi, how do i get the full path of a RuntimeMapLayer? In v2.x there were a
method GetFullPath(...) but how do I do this in MaestroAPI v .

The old code do this:

The new API has a ResourceIdentifier with a method GetFullPath, but having
the RuntimeMapLayer how do i get the ResourceIdentifier object to get the
full path?

The more detailed source is below. I think the FindParent method can be
replaced by the .Parent property of the RuntimeMapGroup but I am not sure
how to do it for the RuntimeMapLayer class. Can someone help?

Source:

This is how the FindParent method looks.

Best Regards Hans Milling...