[mapguide-users] Fdo2Fdo tool

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Nov 17 10:32:56 EST 2011

I am not sure how to do the command line version. I'm guessing it's just supplying a list of parameters as shown in the gui.

However in order to work with any database you have to have local database connectivity on whatever machine you install Fdo2Fdo on. It does not need to be on the database server. You could try installing an oracle instantclient to get your connectivity. Use the GUI once you have your instantclient installed and test your connection. Once you get the GUI to work you could try the command line.

Regards,
Dave