[mapguide-users] Unable to get the selection

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 01:04:55 EST 2011

Dear all,

   I am using map guide enterprise 2010 and mag guide studio and iis5.0 with
.net frame work 2.0. My data base is sql server 2008 r2. i am taking the
feature class in layer selection from view of my database. in lay out when i
select on map, map is not selecting and properties are not displaying in
properties pane. i indexed that view still no use. any suggestions for this
why selection is not happening

Thanks and regards
T.kiran