[mapguide-users] Can we apply filter on geometry column

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 07:13:15 EST 2011

Dear all,

 I am using the map guide enterprise 2010 and map guide studio and data base
is sql server 2008r2 and web server is iis 5.0.  i want to apply filter on
my data. there is three types of columns in my data base table one type is
text and another is numeric and third one is geometry columns. my issue is
can we apply filter on geometry column if yes will you please tell to me how
we can apply.if possible give one sample example. here i am attaching the
layer filter of my package
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n7016135/geom_filter.jpg

Thanks and regards
T.kiran