[mapguide-users] Re: Fusion Error: WARNING: Exception Occured in AJAX Callback.

soudemans soudemans at ruekert-mielke.com
Tue Nov 22 12:13:20 EST 2011

Hey I've got the answer with a bit of help from Autodesk (praise to the
almighty)

And it is the dumbest thing ever.  There is a faily ambiguous viewer setting
burried in the options dialog that was wrong:
      Tools > Options > Viewer tab
Your choices are:
 - Use the Flexible Layout Viewer (default I think)
 - Use the Basic Layout Viewer
The flexible layout is the templated layouts that come with Mapguide studio,
and of course the Basic Layout is what we were using.  Over 2.5 weeks of
Fusion Errors and no answers only to find that the problem had a 50% chance
of occuring.  I guess the odds were not in my favor.

Thanks to everyone taking a look at this, and I sincerely hope that if
someone else runs in to this problem they find this post before, well lets
just say 2 and a half weeks go by.