[mapguide-users] RE: Points from Sql/ODBC data source not showing

GIS4U johnniegis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:43:49 EST 2011

Did you end up getting it working?

If not, can you provide some info on:

   1. How many points are you talking about?  Given it is a test dataset I
   am assuming it is not really large.
   2. Can you view the attributes in the Feature Source? If you preview, do
   they display?
   3. Have you tried resetting the schema?
   4. Often times if you can see the feature source but not the layer then
   physically deleting the layer and recreating will help.
   5. Have you run MG in debug mode?  Any errors show up?