[mapguide-users] MgInsertFeatures clears the feature source

mika at digikartta.net mika at digikartta.net
Thu Nov 24 02:19:57 EST 2011

 Hi,
 I don't understand the function of the MgInsertFeatures method.
 I have SDF feature source in MG2011. If I do
 MgFeatureService.UpdateFeatures with the MgInsertFeatures command, all
 the previous data is gone. So doing for example five inserts, with one
 insert command each, results one row (the last).
 Should there be some autogenerated id-column in the schema in order to
 insert command function properly or what am I doing wrong?

 cheers,
 - mika -