[mapguide-users] Re: Upgrading MaestroAPI

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Thu Nov 24 06:52:33 EST 2011

I haven’t testet any of my code either, so I cannot help you there. I have
corrected more than 2500 compiler errors and now I have a little more than
300 left to fix before the application will even compile. Then there is
going to be a big task in finding all the things that are now broken because
I converted the code the wrong way. Many guesses or assumptions might be
wrong or I have introduced new bugs when rewiring the source code. I think I
have a month of work left before the application is running with the new
API.
So let this be a warning for others who want to move from version 2.x to 3.x
or 4.x. It might take some time :-)

Hans...