[mapguide-users] SetSelectionXml missing in MaestroAPI

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Fri Nov 25 05:58:07 EST 2011

Hi All

In MaestroAPI v2.x I could do this with an ServerConnectionI:

con.SetSelectionXml(mapid, selectionXml);

Where mapid is a string with the id of the runtimemap and selectionXML is
also a string.

In the later MaestroAPI (v3.x and v4.x) this method is not there.
Does anyone know how to set the Selection Xml with the later API?
I can see on the RuntimeMap it has a function SaveSelectionXml but this
requires a resource id. If this is how to do it, how do i create a new Xml
resource and get it's id to parse to the method?

Regards Hans Milling...