[mapguide-users] get the properties of the multiple selection

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 23:48:10 EST 2011

HI,

 I am using map guide 2010,  mapguide studio ,ajax viewer to view the maps
in browser and my data base is sqlserver 2008r2 and asp.ent and iis 5.0. i
want to get the properties of the multiple selections of the map in ajax
viewer. if i selected one item the properties is getting to properties pane.
but i need the properties of the all the selected items(multiple selection)
properties. i searched in our forum. i found ajax viewer by design it is
giving only properties of the one selected item. is any body did the getting
the properties of the multiple selection items? if any body did pls help me
to how we can get the properties of the multiple selected items (rectangle
selection)

Regards
T.kiran