[mapguide-users] DWF layers look good in Design Review but out of whack in MapGuide

tmblackflag steve.calpoly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:26:11 EST 2011

As the title states, I'm building maps in MapGuide Studio which are a
combination of DWF layers exported from a DWG and FDO layers.

When previewing the DWF it looks good in Design Review. By good i mean that
it perfectly matches the DWG it was exported from. However once previewed in
MapGuide, nearly all of the Text Labels have either shifted to the left, or
had their text angle changed dramatically from something like 0 to 90
degrees.

Has anyone else experienced this? I originally had the DWF layers loaded in
the database but am trying my best to avoid putting them there for
performance and business process reasons.

thanks.