[mapguide-users] customized property panel

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Oct 10 02:24:54 EDT 2011

I've customized my properties panel for some time now and I was hoping it
would be quiet easy to bring it forward to the new mapguide version I'm
coming from MGE2010 to the latest beta... for some reason when items are
selected it isn't firing the SetProperties function of the properties panel?
Has something changed here that I've not noticed?

My process to getting my panel in place.
Load a page into the task panel use the following code to do the switch on
the properties panel.