[mapguide-users] Digitize Circle and get xml selection in Fusion

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Oct 19 09:05:46 EDT 2011

For making a circle handler, just copy the Rectangle handler (which uses
a Regular Polygon handler) and increase the number of sides to something
like 40.
For the selections, register a Fusion.Event.MAP_SELECTION_ON event
listener on the map object and then you can use the map.getSelection()
method passing in a callback function that you can use to process the
results.

Mike