[mapguide-users] Scale Stops Selection

GIS4U johnniegis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:32:01 EDT 2011

Hi Gordon,
Given who you are, this is probably a somewhat irrelevant thought:) but is
it possible there are two similar but different layers (one for zoomed in
with tooltips on perhaps) that act to the user as a single layer.  We have
done that in the past to get fast initial displays and more detail
displaying as you zoom in.  That is how it would generally behave and the
scale threshold would be set to 1:5000.

As I've said, I'm sure that is already something you've checked but...

Good luck,
Jonathon