[mapguide-users] php viewer - select featuers on page load

jtby jbrosowsky at geo-comm.com
Tue Sep 13 20:57:23 EDT 2011

Hi -

I have a working PHP viewer mapguide site.  I also have a need to
automatically select and zoom to a parcel based on parameters passed in the
URL query parameter string such as:

http://mapguideserver/mapguidesite/mapguideviewerpage.php?layername=parcels&pin=123412341234

... there is a thread on this already, but referenced old examples I cannot
reach, and some examples not using the php viewer.   I saw a suggestion to
see function GetSelectionXML() in query.php to see how to do it, and I see
it, but I am not sure what exactly to do with that.

Does anyone have examples of how to do this using the php viewer, including
which files to edit?

Thanks!