[mapguide-users] Re: fusion viewer performance vs basic viewer

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Fri Sep 23 12:15:50 EDT 2011

Thanks for the info Jackie.  It would appear we are then stuck with the Ajax
viewer.  Given the fact that our application is open to the general public,
we cannot standardize what browsers are being used.  And with mobile devices
on the horizon, I would want this to be as fast as possible so with that
said I guess Ajax is the viewer of choice at this point.