[mapguide-users] Re: Search for a feature based on feature ID

ddriver drunkdriv3r at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 07:13:50 EDT 2011

Thanks for your help Gordon, I managed to get it to work. In the task pane, I
have a form where I choose the layer from a select box and I input the
feature number. Then when I click my submit button, the php you gave me
takes over. I added this Javascript to execute on page load:

selectionXML = <?php echo $selectionXML; ?>
parent.parent.SetSelectionXML(selectionXML);

This makes selects the feature from the map, highlighting it in yellow. But
I couldn't actually see the result until I "manually" zoomed in close
enough. I then added the line:

parent.parent.ExecuteMapAction(10);

to zoom in to that feature, but nothing's happening.

Any suggestions?
DD