[mapguide-users] Re: Problem quering joined tables

Mauricio Villablanca mgvillablanca at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 16:31:35 EDT 2011

Yeah, just a copy and paste thing. If it was there in the code, the script
would fail.

I just realized this problem happened only with the first ProjectId in
ascending order. If I remove that item from Oracle, then the problem happens
with the next and if I delete that one the problem happens with the next and
so on.

I found a temporary solution by creating a dummy polygon with a dummy
ProjectId that will "inherit" the problem instead of production data but I'd
like really like to have a clean production table.