[mapguide-users] How to connect the Postgres database table to MapGuide?

nandankishorks nandakishorks2010 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 05:56:44 PDT 2012

I'm working on project, for that i have already added a spatial
table(District info: gid, dist_code, district_name, area, perimeter,
the_geom) of polygon shapefile into MapGuide.
Also, I have a couple of tables in Postgres datbase that have typical
population info: id, dist_code, population, male_population,
female_population, literacy, male_literacy, female_literacy etc.
Now I have to link the Non-Spatial table to the district_info layer.
Anyone have any experience with this sort of project and can point me to
examples or suggestions I should be looking at?

I am using MapGuide 2.4. MapGuide Maestro 5.0b2 and FDO 1.0.0

-----
-Nandan