[mapguide-users] I can't migrate my .Net app: help!

Francesco Sozzi fsozzi at intercad.ch
Fri Feb 10 11:51:45 EST 2012

Hi List,

I'm just started to try migrate my .Net 4 Mapguide app to version 2.2.
I've found that the old MapGuidedotNetApi does not contain namespace
OSGeo.Magude, so I can't use it anymore. I've tried to replace this
reference with references to OsGeo.Mapguide.*.dll.
Now I can compile, but when I try to run I get:

Unable to load DLL 'WebUnmanagedApi'

Can anybody tell me where I can find a guide on how to build a .Net app with
the new Mapguide release? Or any sample Visual Studio project? Are there any
doc on issues related to migrating?

Best regards

Francesco