[mapguide-users] Re: MGOS Windows Server 2008R2 - mapagent.fcgi / isapi_MapAgent.dll 50x errors

cheesybiscuits thomaschristian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 00:46:24 EST 2012

OK thanks for the suggestions. The option I go with will depend on how much
more time I can justify spending on the problem, with Apache / bundled
install the current favourite.

It would be really nice if there was a way to see debug / error output from
the ISAPI loading & execution part of the process, but I imagine this is
more of an IIS problem than MG.

As for only being able to support the latest stable release - this is
obviously totally reasonable, but for a while I thought 2.1 was the latest
stable version having first looked at http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download
which appears quite outdated.