[mapguide-users] Re: Uncaught error on Map->Create() in MGOS 2.2

cheesybiscuits thomaschristian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:37:58 EST 2012

The web API (which is still at version 2.0) says I can call one of three
overrides of the Create method (one for WMS services and two for viewers).
Both viewer-friendly calls (including the signature you provided) failed. I
did also try the Administrator user but got the same result.

As I noted earlier this seems to be a problem with availability of the
Sheboygan data as the same call to Create succeeded for a different map.