[mapguide-users] Re: RenderRuntimeMap fails with high DPI

Birgir bgu at geograf.dk
Mon Jan 2 05:46:33 EST 2012

I would like to add some new info...

I executed the s URL with different parameters, and Ive discovered that I
could generate the image when setviewscale is high (that is, zoomed out).

I should also mention that Im running on mg2011 and have not been able to
test this on mg2.2 as we are currently working on upgrading to the new
MaestroAPI.

Ive also noticed this error in the Mapguide error log:
Error: Argument is out of range.
 StackTrace:
  - MgRenderingServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 83 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\server\src\services\rendering\RenderingServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpRenderMap.Execute line 263 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\server\src\services\rendering\OpRenderMap.cpp
  - MgServerRenderingService.RenderMap line 544 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\server\src\services\rendering\ServerRenderingService.cpp
  - MgByte.MgByte line 34 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\common\foundation\Data/Byte.cpp
Argument is out of range.

Regards,
Birgir