[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.2 GDAL Raster Provider - a little help finding some files

Matt McLean mmclean at cgis.com
Wed Jan 4 12:02:12 EST 2012

Hi,
I'm following the instructions laid out on
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOS22GdalProvider#MapGuide2.2GDALRasterProvider
in
order to get the GDAL Raster Provider running in MGOS 2.2 (32bit on Win
2008 R2 server).

>From experience and reading through the mailing list I know that getting
the right build of GDAL is key to the stability of the provider.  The
instructions reference a build
(release-1500-gdal-1-6-mapserver-5-6.zip) created
by Tamas Szekeres on his site: http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/.

Problem is that the file is no longer available on Tamas' site.  Does
anyone have a copy of this file kicking around that they could send my way?
 Alternatively, can anyone confirm if a newer build would work - and be
stable?

Thanks all!
~Matt