[mapguide-users] Re: RenderRuntimeMap fails with high DPI

Birgir bgu at geograf.dk
Thu Jan 5 10:27:07 EST 2012

Ive tested this on win7, with 4gb ram 4gb swap, this has also been tested on
another server with the same results, but I dont know the details of the
server.

Ive successfully created an orthophoto image with the following parameters:
dpi:600
setviewscale : 300000
setdisplaywidth: 4334
setdisplayheight: 5822

this generates an image about 12mb (in 18sec), I expect the size to increase
with greater details but still we aren't talking about huge numbers,
although i could take awhile.

Regards,
Birgir