[mapguide-users] Re: 64-bit woes

soudemans soudemans at ruekert-mielke.com
Tue Jan 10 17:08:09 EST 2012

Jon,

Did you ever get a solution to this problem?  I am trying to resolve a
similar problem and though I've had some luck.  The MapGuide website itself
is working just fine.  Its just that Visual Studio is coughing up hairballs,
enter the error message:

_Jon_ wrote
>  error message "Could not load file or assembly 'MapGuideDotNetApi,
> Version=1.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its
> dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect
> format."

Add to that, that Visual studio (2010) is unable to find any of the DLLs in
the bin folder and I am thinking it should be something simple.  Allas, the
secret has not been found and I am still searching.  Let us know, We are
probably not the only ones looking for an answer to this problem.

Sierk