[mapguide-users] Different colors for one selection

David Das Neves neves at systemtechnik.net
Wed Jan 11 09:54:29 EST 2012

Hey guys,

I have a little question which the experts of you may answer easily.

Is it possible to show selected features in different colors in one view:

e.g. 5 selected features in the color red other five in blue and so on - on the same view in the ajax viewer?

The only thing I found was the modification of the color in the ajaxmappane.templ which works global.
And by knowing only this I think that my "multi-coloring" is not possible.

Greetings

David das Neves