[mapguide-users] Getting started with MapGuide Open Source 2.1.0 for Windows

aleofriend aleofriend at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:34:37 EST 2012

I installed MapGuide Open Source 2.1.0 for Windows for php.

The MapGuide Server 2.1 is running and the Apache Server is running, but
ApacheMapGuide2.1 is not running.

There is no documentation for 2.1.0. The site asks us to refer MapGuide Open
Source 2.0.x documentation in the interim. But the 2.0.x documentation has
the pathnames which are not there in this installation.

Please guide me how should I get started with MapGuide and reach the admin
page.