[mapguide-users] Re: WGS84.PseudoMercator Is Not Supported MGOS 2.2 64bit?

Nimrod Cnaan nimcnaan at Hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:04:03 EST 2012

Hi Gordon & Thank you for your Q reply.
>From the first moment I knew you are a neat & organized person :)

Not sure I understood the guidelines, "...had to tweak the
fusionSF-compress.js or Build it with ANT:",
keep in mind that I'm using .NET & IIS7

 I have performed the update on / generic.js but still the same error
message.
 Is there something I'm missing.

 In the picture attached - The Sheboygan sample application not working with
Google Maps, this time.

 Webpage error details

 "Message: 'google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP' is null or not an object
 Line: 1
 Char: 1.03346 million
 Code: 0
 URI: http://www.geomind.co.il/mapguide/fusion/lib/fusionSF-compressed.js"