[mapguide-users] Units for setting text-layers correctly

Reservoirdog c.schmidt at relis.ch
Thu Jul 5 02:34:43 PDT 2012

Unfortunately we are talking about advanced styles.
It is a pure text-layer (text stored in a SDF with coodinates, text and
angle),
in which each scale-range should display the content in different
fontheights.
In Studio one can select units for the textheight, but printed out
the values differ from the given values. Which unit would be "standard" for
XML? pixel? points? in this way, i could transform my given
"millimeter-values" into
the pixel or point values.