[mapguide-users] InvalidFormat: Server reported: Parameter 'time' has no valid format: current

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Wed Jul 11 05:55:50 PDT 2012

Hi Jackie

My fiddler does not show any http traffic for the MapGuide service. I guess
I need to change some settings to make that work.
Anyway I just looked in the Advanced button, and whenever I change something
there, it does not seem to be saved. If I look at the raw XML there is no
changes at all either. Also if I click the advanced button and change
something, close the window and click Advanced again everything is reset to
default.
Is there a bug or something so that Maestro does not save the advanced
settings?
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4987645/WMSAdvancedConfiguration.png.png

As the screen shot indicates there is a field for time and elevation here,
and perhaps this has to have some value, but I cannot save it.
Also after i changed the advanced settings (even though they does not seem
to be saved) I now get a new error message:
<2012-07-11T13:57:11> 	6028	MapGuide Developer	::1	Administrator
 Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
        Invalid parameter: No layers remain after IGNOREILLEGALLAYERS has
culled invalid layers.
 StackTrace:
  - MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 83 file
c:\builds\mg22x64\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpSelectFeatures.Execute() line 109 file
c:\builds\mg22x64\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\OpSelectFeatures.cpp
  - MgServerFeatureService.SelectFeatures() line 433 file
c:\builds\mg22x64\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerFeatureService.cpp
  - MgServerSelectFeatures.SelectFeatures() line 266 file
c:\builds\mg22x64\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerSelectFeatures.cpp

Hans...