[mapguide-users] Physical Layer-Files of Mapguide OS 2.2

Reservoirdog c.schmidt at relis.ch
Mon Jul 16 05:11:21 PDT 2012

Hello community!
We are reorganizing many of our sites which are
on our mapguide OS server 2.2 .
I would like to change resource-pathes in all layers
of a topic. (made new template-layers for land survey,
and would like to apply them on all existing sites).
Therefore i would like to open all
Layer-files as XML (like Maestro does) and "search-replace" in all
xmls at one time.
I did a quick search for xml-files on our mapguide-server, but couldn't find
anything. Can anybody tell me where they are stored?

thx in advance,
Chris.