[mapguide-users] layer problem in feature source, maestro 3.5 until 5.0

Bernd Kamjunke bernd.kamjunke at csogis.de
Tue Jul 17 01:35:29 PDT 2012

Hello!

Trying to make layers out of a feature source a get the problem that maestro
automatical selects the first file in the feature source
and it does not let me change that. It disregards my selection in the little
window "select Item" which comes up
when you try to select the files in a feature source.
Using Autodesk MapGuide Studio i have no problem creating layers with the
same feature source.

Has anybody seen that behavior? Any Ideas?

Bernd