[mapguide-users] BaseMap

Douglas Gardim dgardim at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:33:21 PDT 2012

I guess I found something here...

in "fusionSF.js" inside "mapLoaded:function(r)" I have this line of code:
this.groupName = o.groups[0].groupName;  //assumes only one group for now

It is the first time I'm dealing with this fusion code so I'm not very sure
about the whole thing.. But I could see that this o.groups has all the
groups: first the regular layer groups and after those the base layer
groups.. so I changed the code to get the last group:
this.groupName = o.groups[o.groups.length - 1].groupName;  //assumes only
one *base layer* group for now

Well, it works... I havent seen any bad side effects yet.. :)