[mapguide-users] feature Source connection.

ketan7880 ketan7880 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:08:19 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am have FDO SHP connection to a folder, which have 6 files.
I created unmanaged file in SHP feature source. When I am trying to create a
layer defination from SHP feature source it's always getting top/1st file
only from the list. I tryed to change in XML  and selecting other file but
it's not making any affect.

I am using Mapguide Maestro 5.0 and MapGuide Opensource 2.4.

Thanks.