[mapguide-users] Possible bug in MapGuide2.4 when enter digitize mode?

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Thu Jul 19 04:29:02 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm using MapGuide 2.4 Beta and realized that my map area move to the top
about 7px when I enter the digitize mode (for example
DigitizePoint(OnPointDigitized)).

Top:

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4989338/AJAX_IE9_top.png

Bottom:

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4989338/AJAX_IE9_bottom.png

This only happens when using IE9 (Firfox works and also IE8). On the second
image you can see a litle square that seem to be the reason for this move.
It is an INPUT of type="text". Its id is "KeyTarget". I don't know at the
moment what it is used for but it seems to get the focus when enter digitize
mode (in mapframe.aspx line 3938).

Can someone please confirm this behaviour in Ajax-Viewer, since my viewer is
heavily adjusted in the map-init event by script?

Thanks, Gunter