[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.2.0.5703 & MySQL FDO on Windows 2008 x64

Matteo matteo.conte1979 at libero.it
Mon Jul 30 05:09:17 PDT 2012

Hi,
  I need to create a connection to MySQL (vers 5.0.27) from Mapguide
2.2.0.5703 on Windows 2008 x64 but something don't work. Mapguide return me
this error:
Error: Problem:
The application encountered a problem and could not finish the operation you
just requested properly.

Solution:\
If it\'s the first time you met this problem, try again or restart the
application / session; otherwise, describe the steps to reproduce this
problem to the server administrator for suggestions.

On windows server 2003 all work fine! I already copied libmySql.dll on FDO
and bin folders.
Can you help me?
Regards
Matteo