[mapguide-users] How to add custom tools into Mapguide Maestro 4.0.1?

nandankishorks nandakishorks2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 05:53:33 PDT 2012

I am developing a Web-Mapping application using *Mapguide Maestro 4.0.1*, in
that I need to add a custom dropdown menu and a spatial query editor to
select a particular polygon.

Any suggestions for, How and Where to add the custom tools in the Mapguide
Maestro. Is there any documentation for how to add the *custom
tools/widgets*?

I am using MapGuide 2.2, MapGide Maestro 4.0.1.

Thanks in advance..