[mapguide-users] Can you add a layer with XY coordinates to a Bing maps layer?

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 02:00:00 PDT 2012

I have added a Bing map base layer which uses the WGS84.PseudoMercator
coordinate system. Can I add a layer with XY coordinates that will marry up
with the Bing layer.

The layers in question are as follows:
UK layer using the British National Grid coordinate system
Point layer themed with symbols using XY coordinates stored in an Access
database.

At the moment I can get them both to work on their own but would like to
know if it's possible to combine them?

Any help is appreciated.