[mapguide-users] Re: Label Style problem

captainst quchenxy at yeah.net
Mon Mar 19 23:04:15 EDT 2012

Thank you very much Jamo!

Would you point me out how to access this Advanced Feature from Maestro ? I
could not find such an option in the "Edit the Style" dialog.

I think that you are right on the "broken lines". For example, the "GRA"
road is broken into many pieces (in screenshot in selected one of them):
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4635530/GRA_broken.png

The datasource is the OSM Shape file from the following link:
http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/europe/

However from the OpenStreetMap.org, Primary/Secondary/Trunk type of roads of
the City of Rome are designed with a fairly good taste, with no above
phenomenon:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4635530/OSM_rome.png

Do you think that it might be caused by the conversion from the OSM data to
Shp file data ?

Thank you again!