[mapguide-users] Maestro 4.0.0 & MGOS 2.2: ODBC provider OSGeo.ODBC.3.2 instead of 3.5

von Wartburg, Jan BKSD Jan.vonWartburg at bl.ch
Wed Mar 21 10:33:32 EDT 2012

Hello,
I have a strange problem with Maestro 4.0.0 & MGOS 2.2: I created a new ODBC feature source and then edited the schema. After that I take a look at the configuration document config.xml:
SchemaMapping provider is "OSGeo.ODBC.3.2", while it should be 3.5.
When doing the exact same thing with Maestro 2.1 I get the correct entry OSGeo.ODBC.3.5 in the config.xml.
I reinstalled Maestro 4.0.0 and MGOS 2.2, but there's no change.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
Jan