[mapguide-users] Strange tooltip behavior

Giuseppe info at comune.porcia.pn.it
Fri Mar 23 05:47:33 EDT 2012

I have a layer from a postgresql datasource of multipolygons on which i
define a tooltip (I use Maestro)
Tooltip pops up correctly when i move -strictly over- the polygon.

Now I create a view (inside my postgresql db) with my geometric data table
of polygons and other data from different table.
Polygons are drawn correctly, but tooltip pops up also at a "buffer"
distance around them!! The buffer (about 12 mm on video) is independent to
the zoom.

The problem remains even if my postgresql view is banal (select * from
tblA).

(server Mapguide opensource 2.2 32 bit on win 2008 64; postgresql 9.1 32bit;
client XP, firefox or iexplorer)

Another question: Elements are selectable in the first case (datasource from
table with primary key numeric ecc...). How can i get selectable the
elements from the banal view (select * from tblA)?

Thanks

Giuseppe.

-----
Giuseppe