[mapguide-users] Refresh Default Layer States w/o Refresh Map

elbison jacob.maggard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 23:54:59 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have about 90 layers per map.  Users can go off on many analysis tangets
in my maps.  They might expand groups that were default off, turn layers on
that were off, turn layers off that were on, etc.

I would like a button that would refresh layer states (and group collapses /
expands) to the initial map load state, without them having to hit a browser
refresh and lose their current AOI (browser refresh goes back to initial
view).

Has anyone done this?

Thanks,
Jake