[mapguide-users] Re: Scaling of mapguide opensource 2.2

allfriends1990 allfriends1990 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 23:16:44 EDT 2012

I have successfully implemented it on mapguide opensource 1.2 and also tried
to find similar configuration files and options on mapguide 2.2 but was
unable to find.I doubt if mapguide feature of multiple mapguide support
servers as single logical site is available on enterprise version and not on
opensource version of 2.2... correct me if i am wrong and if there is some
different configuration on mapguide 2.2 for multiple support servers