[mapguide-users] Fusion +Flexible Layouts

torrini maria.kallbach at geoplanteam.ch
Tue Nov 6 05:36:53 PST 2012

Hi Jamo,

I just got through my definitions and took a step-by-step build of a layout.
I found out that not the coordinate system (in my case it is the swiss
CH1903 (EBSG:21781)) causes the problem but the layer-definition. A layer
with a composite style won't work in a fusion layout. If there is at least
one such layer the whole map won't be displayed.
In my case I need to have a composite stylization for labels, because
sometimes they have to be justified to the right. That's not possible in a
normal point stylization ( http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/772
<http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/772>  ).

Is my assumption correct? Does a composite stylization be in a special
manner to be displayed in fusion layout?

You'll find my definitions in the mgp-package.
Thanks you in anticipation.

-torrini

temp_composite.mgp
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5014291/temp_composite.mgp>