[mapguide-users] MappingService DWF export with no coordinatesystem

zolinko zolinko at freemail.hu
Thu Nov 8 05:51:32 PST 2012

Hi All,

I have 2 problems, maybe you can help.
I'd like to generate a DWF file with MappingService.generatePlot method.

1. When I use this method with an existing and valid PrintLayout definition
in the repo, the MG server service starts to work (proc: 100%) and then
nothing happens. I mean no exception and also return from the method call.

2. When I call the generatePlot method whitout the MgLayout defined (instead
I pass null), it ends quickly, and the dwf's created succesfully. But in
this case in the generated dwf file the sheet doesn't contains the
coordinate system information. I opened it in ADR 2013 and the option to
turn on the coordinate system (View-> Coordinate Systems) was disabled.

Is it possible to export the coordinate system info to the dwf this way? Or
did I miss something? Any other solution would be welcomed.

I use: Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server 2012 Enterprise & Design Review
2013

Thanks,
zolinko