[mapguide-users] .NET SDF Loader

Mika M Lehtonen mika at digikartta.net
Wed Nov 14 08:03:48 PST 2012

Hi,
I am mapping options for loading SDFs into MapGuide Enterprise 2011. The
environment is web and it is .NET that is we have .NET web application
which takes sdfs from certain folder and loads them into MGE 2011.
For historical reasons, this has been done with Studio.Load API. Studio
has been only available as 32-bit version which has caused problems.
Also using studio dlls in our app has caused several problems mainly
because of missing dependencies.

What would be the options nowadays for loading SDFs into MGE2011 and
building resources needed on .NET?

- mika -