[mapguide-users] Maestro loses session

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Fri Nov 16 03:42:39 PST 2012

Hi,
I'm using Maestro 5.0b4 with MapGuide 2.4.0. Both are installed on a
Windows 2008 R2 server.
Problem is, every few seconds Mastro pops up a box saying "Failed to keep
session alive" along with some other text.
Except I'm connecting to localhost! I'm connecting via HTTP. MapGuide is
running and nothing is even remotely taxing the server.

Is this a known bug?
Jonathan

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,  including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.