[mapguide-users] Mg-Desktop : Build Problem with Seven x86/x64 and less under XP

lunab54 at free.fr lunab54 at free.fr
Wed Nov 28 13:25:10 PST 2012

Hi;

i try to build BasiSample with

mg-desktop-2.4.0.7096-net40-vc10-x86.zip on a windows 7 x64 with VS 2010 C#

If i change nothing the build is correct and run fine. I can navigate in Sheboygan correctly with every functions Ok.

Good Job Jackie !

Now, i edit mainform.cs code and i change the map name and the library path to my map. I build without error.

When i execute BasicSample.exe it ask me for the package and i select my own package (Map with layers with Shape Feature DataSource),

it load with success and it show me the map and i can navigate.

But the PanelLegend is empty. No message, no legend.

Other Problem on windows 7 x86 or x64, when i zoom to Point Feature, graphic symbol thematic is Ok but insertion point is false 1 meter to 15meter !.

More crazy,

when i build a mg-desktop-2.4.0.7152-net20-vc9-x86 on my windows 7 x64, when i run the build i have errors every time it need to refresh the legend.

  and if i execute this same build with same data and package on XP Pro x86, i don't have Legend too but points are at the good localization and no errors message.

Can i make a mistake ?

i have just change the path libray map !

thanks for your help