[mapguide-users] WFS BBOX error

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Thu Nov 29 02:03:26 PST 2012

Hi All

I try to add the following WFS to Maestro 4.0.4 (MGOS 2.2):
http://geuskort.geus.dk/GeusMap/wfs/jupiter.jsp?ver=1.0.0

I've selected the layer "Anlaeg", but when I preview I keep getting this
error in the MapGuide Server Log:
<2012-11-29T10:24:15> 	13780	Ajax Viewer	::1	Administrator
 Error: Failed to stylize layer: Anlaeg
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        InvalidParameterValue:
        msWFSGetFeature(): WFS server error. Wrong number of arguments for
BBOX.

I've tested in MapInfo, and using Fiddler I can see that mapInfo uses HTTP
POST where MapGuide uses HTTP GET. Anyway seems that either the BBOX
parameter is missing or wrong. Can someone help investigate what the problem
is?

The WFS uses UTM32N / EPSG:25832
The min/max x/y for the data is:
440000  6050000 geus.mgp
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5019529/geus.mgp>
930000  6410000

I have attached an MGP file (will create a folder name GEUS).

Best regards
  Hans Milling...